[Novalug] openvpn network question

Daniel Green dgreen@techais.com
Wed Jan 16 17:59:16 EST 2013

Here are two options that work.

1)  Turn a spare pc into your openvpn client that connects to your
provider.  Then install squid on this pc and point your internal
machines towards this proxy server.

2)  Get a router that works with http://tomatousb.org/download Tomato
vpn, or ddwrt vpn.  The Linksys WRT54 GL is a good cheap router.