[Novalug] Weather Instruments

Jason P. Thomas jthomasp@gmualumni.org
Tue Jan 15 06:03:27 EST 2013

A friend and I had an earlier version of this weather station:
http://us.oregonscientific.com/cat-Weather-sub-Professional-Weather-Stations-prod-Anywhere-Weather-Kit.html
He hacked up some perl scripts to log the data from the serial port and
put it on the web, the one linked above seems to make the data available
on the internet itself.

--Jason