[Novalug] OT - what list to post CV of experienced proposal writer - mid east security NGOs experience?

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Sat Jan 12 12:51:35 EST 2013

Well, the standard Computer Job Boards are Monster, Career Builder,
Dice, and probably a few others. They may also handle other careers as well.

LinkedIn is also a Good Choice...you Connect with People directly.

Also, try the Recruiters...many specialize in different areas.

Good Luck to him.

JIM