[Novalug] data recovery?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Mon Dec 23 22:12:43 EST 2013

Something like this [1] may work better for trifocal fingers.  Once it has a home on the desk, power from the nearest power strip and a connection to a USB 3.0 port (one of the blue ones), it is a much simpler task to drop the patient in the dock than to try to connect up several small cables.

jf

[1] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817801093