[Novalug] Small print servers and Google Cloud Print

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:12:44 EST 2013

Depending on what type of printer it is, why not just get an embedded print
server device, such as an HP JetDirect?

Is this a practical solution for your needs?

Let me know directly if you want further information on one, or helping you
select one for your purpose.

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)