[Novalug] (Slightly) OT--FTP process conflicts

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Dec 10 12:58:28 EST 2013

Don't use FTP, use RSYNC, which uploads to a Temporary File and then
does a Rename when the file is Complete. Perhaps SCP of SFTP do the same
thing?

If you can't do that, then upload a sentinel file afterwards, and when
you see THAT file, process the Real Data.

JIM