[Novalug] (Slightly) OT--FTP process conflicts

Scott Gates msgates@gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:54:16 EST 2013

Actually--NO.  There aren't many settings on the proverbial "Black Box"
that CAN be changed without a firmware upgrade.
And when I say "Black Box" it is literally that...Black box on a 12V power
supply with an input that lets the data pour in, converts it to an
acceptable format, then FTP's it to the Windows server.  I've been in it
SOME...it has a VERY stripped version of Linux that does nothing that isn't
related to its function or maintenance.  There is a web interface that
allows the administrator to set the IP address of the Windows server and
set the format of the input/output files.