[Novalug] Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Mon Dec 2 17:56:30 EST 2013

ditto.  you can also look at the console from any where in the world
assuming network connectivity, mount additional media (cdrom for instance)
without having an actual cdrom device or even getting up from your
couch/desk, you can power cycle your device, check your fans, share the
console for training purposes.  yeah, for $20, i'd chow down on that.

Hei konā mai
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com