[Novalug] Groklaw shutting down over privacy concerns

Varol Okan mymail@movingsatellites.com
Wed Aug 21 20:29:40 EDT 2013

What has Germany to do with this? Nein danke.

No but seriously though, I think guns are not the way to change anything. Societies acceptance has to change and for that to happen you'd need to have a free press and... Ahwwww dang it.

However not all hope is lost with the Internet and such sites as wiki leaks et al.

... and there we go full circle.

Varol