[Novalug] Groklaw shutting down over privacy concerns

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Wed Aug 21 15:27:09 EDT 2013

A friend of mine loaned me a book called "Legacy of Lies".  Its about the CIA from the OSS days
until around 2006-2007.  Lots of parallels to past actions going down now.  I think its a
mandatory read if you want to understand Gov't.

We also need to start recall campaigns against elected officials that step outside the
scope/intent of the constitution.

For example, now I don't care where you fall on the spectrum of gun control/gun rights.  But since
its codified in the bill of rights it is not our right to reduce this right, as future generations
will not have the same rights and freedoms that you enjoy now.  Same goes for Freedom of Speech.
How many of you remember back in 2003 when Journalists were scorned if they were against the
official policy of invasion.  Same thing is happening but reverse when Goc't scandles are
unreported.  Do we work for the Gov't, or does the Gov't work for us?

Jay