[Novalug] Groklaw shutting down over privacy concerns

Greg Bledsoe greg@bledsoehome.net
Wed Aug 21 14:49:04 EDT 2013

Personally I think more and more are going to opt out of the electronic
world of total survellience and profiling.  I'm considering it myself.  A
buffalo ranch in the Dakotas sounds quite nice, actually.

Greg

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM, William Morse
<wmorse@americancouncils.org>wrote:

>  Dear List,
>
> Read this post last night.
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130818120421175
>

> I think this leaves a huge void for proponents of Linux and open source
> software. Not sure what else to make of it.
>
> William Morse

Greg

Prosperity is only an instrument to be used, not a deity to be worshipped.
-- Calvin Coolidge