[Novalug] SquirrelMail location question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Tue Aug 20 00:45:40 EDT 2013

List,

Once more it is to be hoped that I will demonstrate the fact that it is
dumb NOT to ask a question that enables you to do something that you think
ought to be be able to do but don't. That happened to me when I was
reading email and responding and was having a problem getting to the
command line. So I asked how to and got the answer: control-Alt-T!
(Simultaneously, I think I recall.)

On to the question. I use Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The first step I need to take
on the road to feeding the output of a text editor, gedit in my case, to
Lowriter.

Charlie