[Novalug] Blocking snoopers with PC/linux, to feed MS Win 7 PC

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sun Aug 18 14:25:29 EDT 2013

This will get you started:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html

And this:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/index.html

will get you a basic firewall config.  Look at the example rulesets for home networks.

I use DHCP on the internet facing side.  You will need Dyn DNS or some other service to map a
domain to dynamic ip address.  I have Verizon service.

I do NOT allow SSH into my network from outside, YMMV.

Jay