[Novalug] Re-intro and advise please

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 19:13:36 EDT 2013

Suppose somebody buys one or more spare batteries.

Are the batteries easy to swap?  I'd assume they are, but...

Do the laptops have a coin battery or wotnot to keep BIOS
settings "set" when the big battery is out of the machine?.
I's assume they do, but...

What would one use to charge the spares when not in the laptop?
I've developed a healthy respect for smart chargers based on
recent experiences with just plain old car batteries that were so
dead that I couldn't even jump start the vehicles.  I'd expect
laptop batteries to need even smarter chargers, but...

Ed James