[Novalug] Re-intro and advise please

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:04:12 EDT 2013

Yes, I was suggesting off-loading your heavy compute to a second computer,
with more power.  If one were to GPGPU, a desktop will have much better
power with much lower cost/weight.  Sniffing, in general, is not a
real-time activity.  I mean, if you're attacking WEP, you don't need much,
and if you're attacking WPA2, good freaking luck.