[Novalug] Something I ould like

Mark A. Metz mametz@aol.com
Wed Aug 7 20:56:55 EDT 2013

I fear there is some misperception here.
1.  Those websites usually save your location with a cookie.  You store the cookie, you don't have to reenter the state.  BofA is a good example.  If I don't clear my history, the site won't even display the state field.  You don't want to store personal data, then you may need to learn some "keyboard shortcuts fu" or type a few keystrokes.
2.  I would like my computer to clean my house, take out the trash, and cook my dinner.  Your single keystroke is 'F' when you're in the state field, but it may take a few tabs to get there.
3.  You can absolutely change your branch locations with BofA and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home ( https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/manage/faq-moving.go).

You may want to explore some voice command interface if you can't or won't type.