[Novalug] SCSI stuff available

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Wed Aug 7 18:21:34 EDT 2013

I'm finally putting my Solaris x86 system to rest.
So the system and its peripherals are available.

The computer was custom built.  It has a SuperMicro
motherboard with dual Pentium III's at 1.0GHz.
It also has two SCSI controllers on the MB.  Max
memory capacity is 1GB but I've never be able to
get more than 0.75GB recognized.  ECC memory can
be used.

The system was used with two tape drives.  These
are available also along with any SCSI cables I
have and any plugin controllers.

One tape drive is an LTO-1 (5 tapes avail).

The other is an HP DAT-3 changer that uses a
plastic magazine holding 6 tapes.  About 5
magazines and 70 tapes are available.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)