[Novalug] abcde and missing tune titles: CDDB files

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Aug 6 15:22:50 EDT 2013

Mark,

Thanks for pointing to EasyTAG. It looks like it might fit my need, e.g., the
load filenames function (used to set filenames from a file).

I believe that some info about an mp3 tracks and ogg is embedded in the file
because I don't see any "accessory" files that contain info that is not
present in an .m3u file. Perhaps the info is in tags. Under

    https://projects.gnome.org/easytag/#features

I see listed that

    Can edit more tag fields: title, artist, album, disc number, year, track
    number, comment, composer, original artist/performer, copyright, URL,
    encoder name and attached picture

Now I just have to find some time when my wife is not watching to play with
this. She keeps asking, what were you doing down there (in the fambly room
where my PC is located).

Thanks again.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User