[Novalug] outdoor wireless game/surveillance camers? (Rob Sanders)

Roger RogerB@bronord.com
Mon Aug 5 11:03:07 EDT 2013

Rob,

There are wireless cameras for watching things at home. Might not be weather proof but that could probably be worked around. Some, I think, can work/bee controlled thru a wireless router, including aiming. I expect that neither requires a lot off power so heavy duty cable would not be needed , extension cord wire would probably be sufficient off you could live w/out a ground (maybe 3-wire is available?). Old routers are cheap on eBay. I can dig for my source of inexpensive wire - forget Home Depot, Radio Shack.

FWIW, a friend setup something like this at home to monitor his cat. Called it a cat-cam. I am bcc'ing him on the off chance that he might have an idea.

Let is know how this project turns out. Good luck.
 -- Roger