[Novalug] A 3D printer project

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Fri Aug 2 09:08:41 EDT 2013

Charlie, a name would help everyone know what you're talking about.
Perhaps the Model M?

What would the goal of the opensource project be?  To buy proper reed
switches and titanium keys?  Personally, I'm interested in a quick (enough)
one-hand text input device, for when I need to input into Glass while
walking and/or when I don't have a level surface.  Something like a FrogPad
or Twiddler2.