[Novalug] Connections to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Herndon, VA

Dave Aronson tux2dave@davearonson.com
Thu Aug 1 14:55:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Brian Shimkaveg
<brian.shimkaveg@world-three.com> wrote:

> If anyone knows of someone who works for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in
> Herndon, VA, could you please let me know.

I forwarded your message to someone I recently met who happens to work
there.  Dunno if he can help you, but maybe he can point you in the
right direction....

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
secret-cleared freelance software developer