[Novalug] Linux in the news

John Place jplace@unixsage.com
Thu Sep 27 08:27:43 EDT 2012

I dont know of any distro that auto installs without user input (could
be wrong) so I find it odd that a errant disk laying around self
installs by booting up... Personally the statement would have been the
same (what ever that is) with booting up a live cd... Still would have
concerned the security types since the "vandals" had physical access..

Just my 2 cents

Thanks
John