[Novalug] Ubuntu version of Gnome Terminal

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:51:40 EDT 2012

Tried that, it complained.  Research suggested doing

apt-get update  -- done
apt-get upgrade -- cranking away, slow going
apt-get install build-essential  -- prolly by dinner time.

And....just to tempt the fates some more, skipping the sudo stuff for
now, except for the sudo passwd root thingie. :P

There's prolly some xlib related stuff that I'll need.  Man I'm glad broadcast
TV is so dismal today.

Ed James