[Novalug] Hangout info for todays meeting?

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:25:56 EDT 2012

I'm on a slow link but the quality was OK,   It was better once did some
'tweaking' of to accept only traffic from the presenter, but other than
that it was a good feed.

The projection screen was a bit tough to read, if the room was darker it
would have been better.

I'll still make the almost 2 hour drive each way to attend each month but
when I can't I'd love to be able to still participate.

Now to get a dedicated system for the hangout so we're not cut off' from
participation when Greg needs his laptop ;-)