[Novalug] vif cards

Youness El Andaloussi youness@elandaloussi.net
Tue Oct 30 13:55:49 EDT 2012

Depending on what you are trying to do, this may help or not at all... If all access points are on same network, ap hardware is the same, you may in some cases transparently move from one ap to another if all aps have same network name. Also, you may be able to combine some aps in point to point mode to merge networks.

Youness El Andaloussi