[Novalug] VOIP residential service

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Sun Oct 28 18:50:09 EDT 2012

i'm not in NOVA, but i'm using skype.

unlimited USA was something like $25/year.  i don't remember exactly.
pay something else for a phone number too if you want/need one.
auto-forward to your cell phone (an extra charge).  voice mail and all
the normal features.  a neat feature that allows me to dial into the
skype network from any regular phone.

i spend 90% of time between wifi's at home and wifi's at work.  if you're
near a wifi, calls to other skype users free everywhere.

i purchased a skype phone with three handsets from netgear.  rings
like a regular phone.  no dialtone into my house.

reasonable rates to all over the world.

--
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com