[Novalug] FTC Offering $50k for robo-call blocker

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Mon Oct 22 15:55:57 EDT 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:42:47 -0400
The Doctor <drwho@virtadpt.net> wrote:

> On 10/19/2012 04:38 PM, Andrew Beals wrote:
> > They rejected my Guillotine All Offenders suggestion outright.
>
> That's funny.  They said the same thing to me when I suggested
> shelling them from orbit with a mass driver.

Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.