[Novalug] Future topics

Matt Ryanczak ryanczak@gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:45:23 EDT 2012

I've been meaning to pitch a talk on Linux and IPv6. It would cover
setting up IPv6 generally and connecting to the IPv6 Internet via a
tunneling service. I can also cover ip6tables, routing, and other areas
where IPv6 configuration differs from IPv4.

If there is interest, I could have something put together in time for
the December or January meeting.

~Matt