[Novalug] USB Streaming Video Camera (Help!)

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Oct 2 10:48:44 EDT 2012

Not sure what you mean. I DO get audio, but no video device is
created. I push a button (EasyMode) that tells me it is not available
while in USB Streaming mode (so logic says I am in the right mode).