[Novalug] <OT> MS SQLSaturday December 8

Chuck Frain linux@chuckfrain.net
Wed Nov 21 23:26:42 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is an OT message but hopefully I can be forgiven.

The SQL PASS group has events around the country called SQL Saturday.
These are day long conferences with varied levels of talks about MS SQL
There is an event coming to the DC area, Chevy Chase, MD in particular
on December 8. The event is free to attend and $10 for lunch. More info
can be found at http://www.sqlsaturday.com/173/eventhome.aspx

*I'm not associated with the event in any meaningful way. My wife is
volunteering and a good friend, Rob Volk, is giving a fun and
potentially useful set of talks 'Revenge: The SQL!' and 'Revenge: The
SQL Part 2: The Sequel!'

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431