[Novalug] element 14 raspberry PI AVAILABLE NOW

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Nov 17 15:58:19 EST 2012

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Rich Goodwin <rich@the-goodwins.us> wrote:
> On 17.11.2012 13:57, greg pryzby wrote:
>> Raspberry Pi IN STOCK NOW at element14
>>
>> http://www.newark.com/
>>
>> just ordered 2
>
> Interesting.  I ordered last week and it went from being out of stick
> and shipped in a few weeks to 26 Dec to now 26 Nov.....  will be
> interested in when it actually ships.  The accessories shipped quick.
> The SD cards (ordered 2 of everything) and the Pi's were back ordered
> and teh order process was not really clean.  Had me a tad concerned - it
> was not the buy.com/newegg experience.

Agreed. When things are back ordered, I tend to wait for them to be in
stock and order. My experience w/ back ordered stuff items isn't
good-- new orders are filled first.

no idea what these guys do, but they were in stock. I will order the
SD cards elsewhere (amazon prime).

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
TWTR: gpryzby