[Novalug] [novalug] Just one week until the SouthEast LinuxFest!

Chuck Payne terrorpup@gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:34:12 EDT 2012

There is just one more week until the SouthEast LinuxFest.   We have
some important updates to share, as well as tips to get you there for
as cheap as possible.

1)  First and foremost ... if you're coming to SELF and haven't
registered yet ... please do so!   We will be shutting down supporter
registration on Tuesday.

Register:  http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/registration

2)  SELF's Final Schedule has been released:
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/news/southeast-linuxfest-2012-final-schedule

3)  New Events:
- Friday, June 8th:  LPI Certification Exam Cram is now FREE.   This
costs $150 and even $300+ at other events!
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/book/lpi-exam-cram

- Sunday, June 10th: Amateur Radio License Exams
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/book/amateur-radio-license-exams

- Monday, June 11th: SELF Hangover Day: Carowinds
http://ow.ly/aUoXO

4)  SELF costs nothing to attend, but we understand it can cost
something to get there.   Help cut those costs by carpooling and/or
room sharing:  http://wiki.southeastlinuxfest.org/index.php/Carpools_And_Room_Sharing

Thanks and hope to see you at SELF!

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org