[Novalug] Using rsync to maintain mirror image of email

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Mon May 21 23:49:04 EDT 2012

I think all he cares about is ONE backup.

You shouldn't need -u (update). You might also add -x, just so you don't
jump off to a different filesystem. I always use that option.

You can probably nuke the log after a few days.

Since it's mail, why not sync hourly?

Looks Good!

JIM