[Novalug] FOSS health IT

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun May 20 07:08:29 EDT 2012

The real issue is the health industry (government side) expect FOSS to
be a panacea.

Without community FOSS dies.

Building community is hard.

Full disclosure-- I have been talking with health IT groups about this.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
TWTR: gpryzby