[Novalug] Linux mint

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Thu May 17 18:55:53 EDT 2012

since i put linux mint xfce on one of my harddrives I have had few
problems with the computer hanging up if I am using linux mint - even if I
have a lot of tabs open in firefox.

i have not put my new motherboard in the machine yet but it does have a
new power supply.

with ubuntu i can still get hangups when a lot of cpu is being used.

if anyone else has linux mint and wants a desktop background that has
pictures of mint on it I can send you some pictures or make them
available at batw.net for download. I happen to have mint
in my garden and I photographed some to make a mint desktop background.

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:PO box 9767 Baldwin, MD, USA 21013  |  EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net
shipping adddress:5100 Hydes Rd 21082 (Hydes Post Office closed Jan 2012)
Freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
HOME www.batw.net    ART bdalzellart.batw.net  BUSINESS www.boardingatwedge.com