[Novalug] Arch linux question

Richard Ertel richard.ertel@gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:05:33 EDT 2012

"It simply holds a kernel/initrd and the core packages for both i686 and
x86_64, respectively, and you can pick one from the grub menu. So if you
only need to install on one computer, you will only need the image for the
architecture you chose to install."

[ https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=103089 ]