[Novalug] T-Shirt design page updates with Mark Mertz's designs

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Sat Mar 24 09:08:18 EDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 09:51 PM, Mark A. Metz wrote:
> I sent another concept piece to Bonnie tonight.
>
> I've been trying to think of ideas particular to Virginia since nobody
> has come forward with any ideas particular to NOVALUG.

I like your new idea. I think the wig should be white as it gets lost in
tux's head. Took me a minute to figure out it was a wig (whig?) and not
a helmet. I like the ribbon novalug around the bottom.

If we go with a 'cheaper' printer and we dont have some crazy minimum
order, is there any reason we couldn't change up every year? Two places
I do get regular shirts from (if I like them) are Lenny and Joes, and
the Rover fest I go to in southern VA. They change style and design each
year to reflect that year. Lenny and Joes is a family trip each summer
and Rover fest is every fall, except last one I didn't make it.

Obviously if we go with a polo/heavier shirt I would excpet it to last
longer and probably not a new one each year, but I don't expect years
and years of life from a tshirt.

Nick