[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:43:13 EDT 2012

The concept that Nova Labs has from zazzle is probably going to be the
easiest to work with allowing everyone to 'roll their own'  once a logo has
been agreed upon.

I would second Jon that Tux should be a part of it.

Isn't the tux logo available for use without requiring permission?