[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Wed Mar 14 15:31:57 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 02:14:59PM -0400, Daniel Green wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> This sounds great!  Your wife's logo is very nice
> and aesthetically balanced.  I guess we need to start thinking about a logo
> design.

Should "Tux" be included in any logo?  I'd say yes.
Has Tux a trademark holder from whom permission need be aquired?

Jon

--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)