[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Jason Kohles jkohles@palantir.com
Wed Mar 14 13:52:10 EDT 2012

My wife is a graphics designer, she did the Nova Labs logo..  FWIW, we did
use an online crowd-sourcing site (99designs.com) to come up with the best
logo, but in the end my wife still won.  ;)

I might be able to convince her to do a logo for Novalug, assuming people
have ideas for a logo that aren't just Tux  ;)

--
Jason Kohles
Palantir Technologies | UNIX Systems Engineer
jkohles@palantir.com  | 703.957.5784

From:  Daniel Green <dgreen@techais.com>
Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:17:02 -0400
To:  <novalug@calypso.tux.org>
Subject:  Re: [Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Sounds great!  There are some kits for iron transfers and silk screening on
textiles.  The  HP and Avery "iron transfers paper" are good for printing
test runs before releasing the finished product.  Nova Labs has a nice logo.
Might be good to ask them about their logo and decals.    Another approach,
is to allow the Novalug community to submit their version of the logo and
then let users vote on the designs.

--Daniel

Message: 1