[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Wed Mar 14 13:48:59 EDT 2012

On 03/14/2012 11:39 AM, Clif Flynt wrote:
> I think it's a given that folks are interested in the idea. At this
> point you need a show of hands for who is truly interested in
> purchasing/wearing a NoVALug apparel, what sort of apparel, and who is
> maybe interested. From the perspective of someone who gets 'stuff' for
> an annual conference, I'd say you count the "Yes" votes at .8 and the
> "Maybe" at .4. If the count makes things viable, go for it. I'm a
> Maybe for a Polo shirt, with no interest in T-Shirt or other items. Clif

Polo or short sleeved button shirt (golf? bowling?) I don't have to be
formal at work, but a collar looks nicer than a Tshirt.

And yes, I would buy one, probably two. If its a golf/bowling style, I
might even spring for embroidering my name over the pocket. Or my GPG
key. Or a QR Code! Well, maybe thats too much over the top...

Nick