[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Wed Mar 14 11:26:20 EDT 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012, Miles D. Oliver wrote:

> Back in the '80s we were force to wear ties (and awful lab coats too) on
> the floor, I accidentally closed mine in a printer carriage once and
> slipped while backing away and fell, almost hanging myself.  Glad those
> days are over. Collars are way better these days!!
>
> I see no reason that if this gets off the ground that both collared and
> t-shirts couldn't be done to make every one happy.  The only limiting
> factor would probably be minimums to keep the costs down.  I like having
> something I could "get away with" wearing to the office.

in my experience getting my artwork onto wearable apparel - the set up
cost for the design is the big investment. once the setup cost is paid
most vendors can put the design on many different pieces of
clothing. at least that is what has happened when I have obtained quotes
for things.

local shops are generally less expensive than online vendors like
cafepress as long as you want more than one or two of an item.