[Novalug] Is there any interest - Novalug apparel???

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:12:29 EDT 2012

Back in the '80s we were force to wear ties (and awful lab coats too) on
the floor, I accidentally closed mine in a printer carriage once and
slipped while backing away and fell, almost hanging myself.  Glad those
days are over. Collars are way better these days!!

I see no reason that if this gets off the ground that both collared and
t-shirts couldn't be done to make every one happy.  The only limiting
factor would probably be minimums to keep the costs down.  I like having
something I could "get away with" wearing to the office.