[Novalug] ldd - not a dynamic executable

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Mon Mar 12 21:29:50 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 09:13 PM, Brander Snaxe wrote:
> What does 'file' say it is?

Herp Derp - File on my fedora box says dynamically linked ELF 64 bit
blah. The Arch says 32 bit. I should have not believed just because the
tarball it came from says "-64.tgz" that it wasnt necessarily a 64 bit
application ;-)  Time to harass the VPN folks and get the right program!
I thought this was the same tgz I installed the Fedora one from, I guess
not.

Thanks all, was a stupid problem that one.

Nick