[Novalug] CSPAN caller talking about Linux

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 09:42:43 EDT 2012

Caught it via web re-broadcast.  Besides the pay issue, there's also
the same-old-same-old trap where the job requires existing paid
experience, but doesn't provide it, so one needs to "steal" an
employee from somebody else.  Or hope a candidate just got
laid off.  So, the old "Can't get the experience without the job,
and can't get the job without experience" continues to plague us.
FYI - the caller was HR, so his tech skills might not be good enough
to make a proper judgement (IMHO).

Oh well,
Ed James