[Novalug] Arch linux impressions?

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:35:14 EST 2012

So use an old junker to experiment.  That's what I do.  Though,
to be fair, all I *have* are old junkers. :P

So - suggestion: post the best online guide/tutorial that you
found and see if perhaps anyone can recommend a better
one?  Note - when I first started with Linux, it was distributed
on floppy disk images.  Took me a while to get the hang of
it, but I'm really glad I kept at it.

Besides, wha't the worst that could happen?

Ed James