[Novalug] Great Linux Work Opportunity

Brian Shenefelt bshenefelt@fortitudesys.com
Thu Mar 8 09:45:21 EST 2012

Hey Everybody,

I currently have a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for job
using linux. Located in Mclean, VA, this position is a mid-level service
technician in a datacenter of a very quickly growing company. They are
looking for someone with some experience with Red Hat or CentOS. Scripting
experience is preferred but being able to navigate through directories,
add/remove users, and use command lines is a must. Experience with C-Panel,
Parallels, and knowledge of cloud computing/web hosting are a huge plus.
They are looking to pay up to 55k/year depending on experience.

Please give me a call at 703-891-3288 or email me back at
bshenefelt@fortitudesys.com if you are interested and would like to learn
more.

Thanks!

Brian

Brian Shenefelt

Fortitude Systems

Recruiter

Office (703) 891-3288

Fax (703) 891-3287

 <http://www.fortitudesys.com/> www.fortitudesys.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure
to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email
so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you