[Novalug] ssh as root ( beating a dead horse into the ground)

John Holland jbholland@gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:18:52 EST 2012

This started I think with the question "how can I run an X GUI app as
root within a normal user X session?"

I offered ssh'ing as root into localhost. Anyone have another
suggestion? When you sudo a X command does it work with the DISPLAY etc?