[Novalug] ssh as root ( beating a dead horse into the ground)

cerberus novalug@ginch.org
Wed Mar 7 10:31:37 EST 2012

On Mar 7, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Matt Ryanczak wrote:
> On 03/07/2012 10:26 AM, John Holland wrote:
>> Can your account sudo to a root shell?
> Of course. However, I cannot recall the last time I did that.

It takes discipline not to sudo to a root shell and do all of your work that way, because "It's easier."

-dave

--
Dave Paper                         \

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln