[Novalug] Raspberry PI - order nightmare..

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:16:22 EST 2012

I can dig it.  Cookie/candy tins, hand-crafted wood boxes, used router
cases, I'm
looking forward to the contest for the top 10 case
mod/designs/wotever.  I'm sure
there's a bazillion commercial products ready to launch, but still,
it's really interesting
to see what kinda of cool stuff people can create.  I hadn't thought about the
(very real) possibility that production specs change, so that board
size, as well
as component locations can easy vary.

EJ